Thursday, May 21, 2015

FAQ

What is Polymer Clay?


Polymer clay is a modeling clay that stays soft and needs to be heated to harden. It is more like plastic than regular clay since it doesn't have earthen clay in it.

Where can I buy your charms?


You can purchase them at my Etsy shop: The Odd Raven.

How do you create your charms?

I use several different techniques and tools to manipulate polymer clay into food charms. Please refer to my tutorials page for details. 

Where do you purchase your supplies?


I buy my tools and supplies from various local stores such as Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Joann Fabrics. You can get most of the items from any hobby store.

How to I care for my polymer clay jewelry? 


To clean polymer clay jewelry, wipe it off with a soft damp fabric.
When applying perfume or hairspray, it is best not to wear the jewelry. Polymer clay may break if dropped. Jewelry cleaner will ruin you polymer clay piece and sharp objects can scratch the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment