Friday, November 21, 2014

Homemade Cleaners 2

The Easy Floor Cleaner Mix
  • 1 gallon of water
  • 1 cup of vinegar
 Mix in a mop bucket and mop the floor. I do not like the vinegar smell so I suggest you add essential oils or do what I did and spray the room with my spider deterrent mixture.





Floor Cleaner Mix
  • 1 gallon of water
  • 1/2 cup of vinegar
  • 1/2 cup of rubbing alcohol
  • 2 to 3 drops of dishwashing soap
  • essential oils (such as peppermint, lavender or a citrus)
Mix in a mop bucket and mop the floor. This mix smells better and dries faster, but uses more ingredients

Note: The floor cleaners on this page are not meant for hardwood floor or natural stone.

I will update in the future if I ever try them out next to each other. Let me know if you have any recipes and how they preform for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment