Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Beginning

Starting a business can be a little daunting at first, but I felt passionate enough about my craft to forge ahead. I am currently at the beginning of my business adventure at the time of the post.

 I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. It started with an aunt who loves creating and it rubbed off on me. I started my adventure in crafting tiny foods out of polymer clay about 5 years ago. I decided to start The Odd Raven, it started as a hobby and turned into a passion. There is just something extra sweet about objects being in miniature.

I love how the versatility of  polymer clay allows for different applications. I am still exploring and experimenting with the medium. It takes time to create each piece with love and little bit of magic. I am so glad to be able to share them with you.



Mission Statement: The Odd Raven is dedicated to providing unique, quality pieces of polymer clay jewelry. I pride myself in creating fabulous, sweet designs that reflect the personality of my customers as well as the versatility of the materials. Customer services is the utmost importance and the key to this businesses success.

No comments:

Post a Comment